Combining the images obtained from the fixed cameras of different types and points
of view (fusion) to make a more detailed large picture that complements each other and to do this
in real time on the flowing image.
- Combining camera images with different sensor features.
- Combining images from different angles.
- Panoramic image extraction by stitching images.
- To obtain a more precise image by combining the advantages of surveillance cameras with each other.
- Emphasizing the details that escaped from the human eye when the camera images are examined one by one.
- Monitoring and control of a single panoramic picture.
- Video Stitching
- Video Fusion
- Video Improvement
- Video Stabilization